The Coalition for Coffee Communities (CCC) is proud to launch a new effort to create a lasting structure and program built to shift the development trajectory among coffee communities for generations to come.
In order to:
- coordinate multiple coffee supply chain actors to have a strong impact on social, environmental and economic sustainability;
- better channel financial resources; and
- coordinate/shape policy to positively affect coffee communities.
- lead collective action to address gaps;
- develop landscape strategies;
- build financial leverage to address needs/assessment outcomes; and
- engage on policy.
What’s our intended outcome?
- Reducing redundancies in implementation by creating better visibility to activities within a given landscape
- Increasing total investment dollars by providing coordinated entry points for funding
- Improving the return on investment dollars by ensuring clear and comprehensive strategies and greater coordination between actors has stronger impact
- Strengthening stakeholder bargaining power to influence policy